Care following Chemotherapy
- Eat a whole foods diet with fresh vegetables, fruits, grains and low fat protein sources. Take a daily fiber supplement and drink plenty of water (drink 13 liters while taking the supplement).
- Get plenty of exercise, fresh air, relaxation and fun.
- Take antioxidants (ACES), multivitamins, and herbal support as needed.
- Breast cancer patients should also include 300mg CoQ10 3x a day.
- Avoid alcohol, tobacco, animal fats (dairy products, red meats), fried foods, processed foods, and fast foods.