If you have diabetes, you know how important it is to monitor your blood sugar levels and your overall health. Diabetes apps can be very useful tools when managing your diabetes. Using a diabetes app on your mobile device provides important information that helps you track your condition.
Here are the top 10 diabetes apps for Android, Blackberry and iPhone/iPod as determined by Mobilewallaan app reporting site that ranks all apps on the market using criteria such as app store rank, user reviews and comments found on Twitter and other social media spaces and more.
Top Diabetes Apps for Android
Search for these apps and more at Android Market.
- OnTrack Diabetes (Free)
- NutriDroid Diabetes Glycemic ($2.00)
- Diabetes Cookbook ($1.99)
- Diabetes Delicacies ($2.99)
- Diabetes Meal Planer (Free)
- Diabetes Log ($4.99)
- eDiabetes Pro ($1.99)
- Food Street – Diabetic (Free)
- Diabetes Control ($4.99)
- Conquer Diabetes ($0.96)
Top Diabetes Apps for Blackberry
Search for these apps and more at Blackberry App World.
- iRecordit Diabetes Sugar Glucose ($0.99)
- HandyLogs Sugar – Glucose and Insulin and A1C Tracker for Diabetes (Free)
- Glucose ($0.99)
- Glucose Track ($0.99)
- Glycemic Index Meal Planner ($3.99)
- Glucose Tracker Free (Free)
- National Institutes of Health Diabetics Consultant ($0.99)
- A1C Calculator ($0.99)
- Blood Sugar Diary – Application For People Living with Diabetes ($0.99)
- Diabetes Calculator ($0.99)
Top Diabetes Apps for iPhone/iPod
Search for these apps and more at iTunes.
- Diabetes ($5.99)
- Diabetes Glossary ($0.99)
- Health Solutions Diabetes ($2.99)
- Diabetes Carb Counter ($7.99)
- Your Diabetes Guardian ($7.99)
- iEat for Life: Diabetes ($2.99)
- Track 3 – Diabetes Planner and Carb Counter ($5.99)
- Diabetes Companion ($0.99)
- Tu Diabetes (Free)
- Diabetes for iPhone ($0.99)