Ingredients1/2 cup fresh raspberries
Sugar substitute equivalent to 2 tsp sugar
1 Tbsp unsalted pecan pieces
1/2 cup low-fat raspberry yogurt
- Puree raspberries in food processor and blend in sugar substitute.
- Toast pecans in toaster oven for 1 minute or until brown.
- Scoop half the yogurt into a bowl or parfait glass.
- Spoon in half the sauce and then the remaining yogurt. Add remaining sauce on top. Sprinkle with the pecans.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
PER SERVING 161 calories, 8 g protein, 18 g carbohydrates, 5 g fiber, 12 g sugar, 7 g fat, 2 g saturated fat, 8 mg cholesterol, 87 mg sodium