Many substances inside your home, school and workplace can provoke allergy symptoms. These include: pet dander, dust mite droppings, cockroach debris and mold spores.
Dust mites thrive in temperatures above 70 degrees Fahrenheit and humidity levels above 75 percent. Flooding, rainy weather, leaky roofs or pipes may prompt mold growth.
Dos and Don'ts for getting your house sparkling clean without worsening your allergy symptoms.
The first step in treating indoor allergy symptoms is getting rid of allergens in the home.
Here's a list of questions to ask your doctor about your allergy symptoms and about treatment for your allergies.