Adults and kids have sustained injuries from accidentally ingesting bristles from wire grill-cleaning brushes, according to the CDC. Before cooking, examine the grill surface carefully for bristles that might have dislodged from the grill brush and could embed in cooked food.
Whether you're in the tub, out on the boat, or at the pool or beach, take steps to prevent drowning.
Buy fresh fruits and vegetables in season...and other tips to live well.
Follow these helpful tips from the U.S. Department of Health & Human Services to stay safe.