Submissions may be edited before being published and in some cases, may not be published. Posts that are edited or not published did not meet at least one of the following guidelines.
- The "living With..." feature is for sharing personal experiences and is not a good place to ask questions or make requests. To interact with other site visitors, visit the healthchannels forum.
- The following items will not be posted:
- Medical questions
- Potentially harmful advice such as "never listen to doctors."
- Identifying information, including full names, locations, e-mail addresses
- Information or links that are included for personal gain or other promotional purposes
- Threats of violence
- Negative comments towards others who have posted their stories
- Material that has been published elsewhere
- Stories that are submitted in a language other than English
- Other visitors can benefit from your experience, so please include information such as the following:
- What have you gained from your experience?
- What things do you wish you had known earlier?
- What strategies have you used to improve your situation?
- What treatments worked for you?
- What treatments have not helped?
- Keep in mind that the following writing styles can be difficult for some people to read:
- Text-messaging style, with mostly abbreviations
- All caps
Thank you for following these guidelines and helping to create an effective source of support and information for our readers.
If your post was not published, you may edit it and submit it again.
Help others by sharing your story now.