Professional Web Design Services with Proven Results
|Order a Website Now||Inquire about a Website|
View Additional Samples >>
HealthCommunities.com provides medical Web design and ongoing website services to help you reach your practice website goals:
- Attract new patients.
- Provide reliable patient education.
- Promote and describe key services.
- Increase efficiency by posting forms, maps, etc.
- Attain visibility in search engines like Google.
- Retain the growing number of Web-oriented patients.
Our clients get results, as seen in the testimonials on this website.
|||My computer savvy patients are extremely impressed with my high standing in the Google [results for urologists in NYC; I am always in the top three listings on the 1st of close to a hundred pages! I have noticed an increasing role of the website in directing patients to my office over the past few years. I think it is safe to say that the website is now my #1 referral source - more valuable to my practice than the referring doctors who have been directing patients to me for years. I originally intended for the website to be a tool to offer my current patients more medical information, or perhaps to make people feel more comfortable with me after they were given my name, but before they actually met me. The website has in fact, wildly exceeded any expectations that I had for it with regard to growing my practice.|||
|- Dr. David Kaufman, Central Park Urology, New York, NY|
What Makes Us Unique
What sets Healthcommunities apart from other website services providers is our original, doctor-developed patient education content, our customer service (all website edits are made for you in a timely manner), our all-inclusive pricing (no hidden fees), our flexible contract, and our marketing support and search engine optimization (SEO). Because we work exclusively with medical practice websites, we are uniquely qualified to help you make the most of your online presence. Our unique web site services include:
- A library of physician-developed and -monitored patient education material available for your website. The materials in this library are continually reviewed and updated when necessary, and new sections are added all the time
- Search engine optimization (SEO)
- Marketing support that includes offline marketing materials
- Topnotch customer service
- Edits made for you upon request, sparing you the do-it-yourself headaches
- Listing of all your physicians in MDLocator, our online directory of doctors
- All-inclusive service package with no hidden costs or long-term contracts
- Use your website to generate revenue.
- Bring new patients to your practice. New patients might find you through search engines such as Google, Yahoo, and AOL; through MDLocator; or through the Refer-a-Friend feature located on every page of your website.
- Advertise elective procedures, minimally-invasive treatments, or procedures in which you specialize.
- Add an affiliate page to your website. Your website manager will help you set up affiliate links to online distributors of medical products or services that share a portion of sales that originate from your site. For example, if you want to recommend a book to patients, a link on your website to the book (on amazon.com or barnesandnoble.com) will help patients order it from your site. Staff, patients, and friends can use this link to order products.
- Increase office efficiency and save money using your practice website.
- Spend less time in consultations. Direct patients to your website for follow-up condition information or to research treatment options. Inform patients about your website prior to their first appointment, so initial research can be done before the physician consultation.
- Reduce routine office phone calls. Answers to the following routine patient inquiries can be posted on your website: "Where are you located?", "What do I have to bring to my appointment?", "What insurances do you accept?", and "Does Dr. Smith specialize in this condition?"
- Take advantage of group contract pricing on office supplies and furniture with the Staples Business Advantage, available to members through HealthCommunities.com.
Consider how much you spend on advertising every month, either through the yellow pages, newspaper, and/or radio, and consider how much you spend on patient education materials. Membership in this program costs less and provides you and your patients with many more benefits.
|||Thanks for everything, the web site looks very good, much better than what we had before I had first contacted you. A very professional appearance. I appreciate you making the changes so quickly on the site. I have been very pleased with not only all you have done, but also how quickly the site was up and running. Thanks again for all you have done.|||
|- Dr. Jim Licandro, Bettendorf, Iowa|
|Order a Website Now||Inquire about a Website|
We have customized information about our website services especially for these specialties:
We serve all primary and specialty health care practices...
including family practice, general practice, internal medicine,
& alternative medicine.
Why doctors need a website >>